The Managerial Analysis in Power BI course is aimed at demonstrating how to effectively use the Power BI software in management .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Try a model procedure for data preparation, cleaning and transformation, including the use of AI functions (Artificial Intelligence).
- Apply the principles of data architecture to create a data model.
- Use Power BI tools to gain deeper insight: relationships between data sources, calculated columns, as well as measures.
- Visualize data into clear dashboards.
- Publish reports for different target groups in the organization.
The training is intended for anyone who wants to start using meaningful digitization in the company for better daily decision-making based on data and to save time when creating reports and reports, whether within the line or project management. It is necessary to come to the course with a trial or paid version of Power BI desktop installed, or to agree on group work with colleagues within the group.
Service setup and data acquisition
- Power BI initial setup and program orientation.
- Supported formats and data import.
- User rights.
- A practical application of data preparation, cleaning and transformation in Power BI.
Creating a data model
- Data and Lookup tables.
- Concept of primary and foreign keys.
- Calculated Columns (Calculated Columns).
- AI functions – Q&A setup for intelligent search.
- Practical application of creating a data model.
Visualization of the report
- Visualization options – interactive graphs, sliders, lists, KPIs, maps and others.
- Visual editing – conditional formatting, filtering, tooltips.
- What-if analysis on the example of modeling a change in the price level of a product.
- A practical application of creating a visual for an assembly.
Publication of the report and examples of the use of dashboards in practice
- Report publication and sharing options.
- Setting permissions.
- Sample dashboards for project, financial and process management.
- Sample of AI functions – Key Influencers, Smart Narrative, Decomposition Tree.
Hearing about Power BI for the first time? Power BI is a cloud technology from Microsoft that allows you to analyze and visualize data in a simple way. The service includes a set of tools that allows users to independently analyze business data and create reports, statistics or overviews.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 254 418 513