The TRIZ course – innovative problem solving is focused on a systematic view of product development and innovation using the TRIZ method .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The training is intended for product development workers , but also for all groups of professionals involved in innovation, managers and persons responsible for the strategy of introducing products to the market. According to the agreement and the depth required by the client, the training can range from 2 days to 5 days (in the case of detailed training with hands-on training on the client’s own example). In addition to the training, it is possible to order workshops or coaching sessions to supervise the application of acquired skills.
- To acquire a systematic view on the development of new products , the evolution of existing products and inventive problem solving.
- Use real examples to test the principles of product innovation using the TRIZ method .
- To understand the limits of creativity in relation to the effectiveness of development and the predictability of the development process.
Innovation vs. evolution
The innovation life cycle and our place in it
TRIZ – general overview of tools and methods
Selected TRIZ methods, Systematics pillar:
- Resource and innovation checklists
- Time-material-cost principle
- Assessment of ideality
Selected methods of TRIZ, pillar Analogy:
- Process parameters and principles of innovation
- Conflict method
- The method of contradiction and separation (in space, in time, within the object, by changing conditions)
Selected TRIZ methods, Knowledge pillar:
- Qualitative analysis
- Qualified benchmarking (introduction to the issue)
Selected TRIZ methods, Vision pillar:
- 8 principles of evolutionary law
A simple SCAMPER tool
We will provide you with more detailed information about the price, possible dates and training schedule at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the phone number +421 2 54418 513.