Introducing innovations into processes course is aimed at introducing the principles and procedures for introducing innovations to make the organization run more efficiently.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The training is intended for all workers participating in the implementation of innovations from the leading (strategic) level of the company to the level of professionals .
- Explain the basic principles and procedures for introducing any innovations into the company’s processes.
- Perceive the differences between technological, product (production and services), but also process innovations.
- Degrees of innovation also with examples
- When do we talk about innovation, when only about improvement
- Phases of the innovation cycle
Goals and stages of innovation
- Goals for new product development
- Objectives for process innovation
- Goals of technological innovation
- Definition – concept – design – process preparation – approach to standard – improvement
- Specific innovation plans – according to the needs of the participants:
- Automotive industry (PEP 48 / Produktentstehungsprozess)
- IT sector
- Custom product development
- Standardized services
- Services with a high degree of flexibility
- Plans for technological innovation
Innovation from the point of view of marketing and management
- Product strategy, product program, definition of innovation
- Feasibility study
Innovation from the point of view of development
- The concept of innovation and the concept of freeze
- Design innovation and design freeze
- Prototype and testing
Innovation from the point of view of planning and start-up of the process
- Flexibility audit
- Definition of value streams and capacity
- Definition of production concepts, process models and technological concepts
- Supply chain and pre-series
Innovation from the point of view of quality
- Milestones and gates
- Release: innovation, master budget, concept, purchasing process, product and serial process
New state after upgrade
- How to achieve standardization of processes after innovation
- Continuous improvement after the innovation is deployed
- How to look for other topics for innovation (customer programs, benchmarking, systematic development, etc.)
We will provide you with more information about the price, possible dates and training schedule at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +421 2 54418 513.