The Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 course focuses on the implementation of Industry 4.0 and digitization in organizations.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
- Gain knowledge from current case studies, practical examples and best practices of digitization and Industry 4.0 implementation.
- The opportunity to explore opportunities for your business under the guidance of an experienced professional.
How technology is changing our work
- Digital transformation: development necessity or expensive mistake?
- Intelligent technologies and Industry 4.0 concepts.
- Blockchain, 3D printing, neural networks, autonomous logistics and more.
- Transform the entire factory or use only certain elements?
Strategic plan for digital transformation (case study)
- Methodology for digital transformation.
- How to incorporate Industry 4.0 elements into the overall strategy.
- Finding the areas with the greatest benefit potential.
- Implementation and evaluation.
A case study for Industry 4.0 from a technical point of view
- Process Optimization: Lean and Digital Transformation.
- How technologies will help increase added value (example: neural network).
- Data generation and transparency (example: Blockchain).
- Control, management and accompanying applications (example: online VSM).
Man in a digital environment
- Impact on work, organization of tasks and qualification of employees.
- The production process of the future (flexibility, standardization of work and timing, automatic 5S).
- Socialization of SMART solutions (attendance systems, education and work procedures).
Risks in digital transformation
- Harmonization of the deployment of IT solutions with user requirements and process optimization.
- Agreement on rules: price and standardization versus security.
- Other risk categories and how to prevent them.
We will provide you with more detailed information about the price, possible dates and training schedule at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the phone number +421 2 54418 513.