The course Digital Factory – Implementation of Industry 4.0 is aimed at clarifying the opportunities of the Industry 4.0 application in the field of activity of the participants .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
- Based on case studies, practical examples and procedures for implementing Industry 4.0 elements. to clarify the application opportunities in the field of action of the participants.
- Individual chapters contain case studies from real life. The content of the training can be adjusted and fine-tuned according to the specific requirements of the client.
How technologies change our work and what is Industry 4.0
- Necessity of development or expensive mistake?
- Intelligent technologies and Industry 4.0 concepts.
- Transform the entire factory or use only certain elements?
- Technological trends related to Industry 4.0.
Strategic plan for the implementation of Industry 4.0 elements
- Methodology for introducing Industry 4.0 into the production process.
- How to incorporate Industry 4.0 activities into the overall strategy.
- Finding the areas with the greatest benefit potential.
- Implementation and evaluation.
Lean digital factory
- Optimizing the process using digitization.
- Agile approaches in production automation.
- SMART solutions in different parts of companies – examples.
- Generating data, achieving transparency.
- Blockchain in production and supply chain management.
- Control, management and accompanying applications, including artificial intelligence.
Industry 4.0 as part of corporate policies
- The production system of the future.
- Impact on work, organization of tasks and qualification of employees.
Risks in digitization
- Harmonization of the deployment of IT solutions with user requirements and process optimization.
- Rules, price and standardization, security and flexibility.
- Other risk categories and how to prevent them.
Audit of readiness for Industry 4.0
- Sample audit and its evaluation.
We will provide you with more detailed information about the price, possible dates and training schedule at the e-mail address email@example.com or at the phone number +421 2 54418 513.