The course Digitization and (in)efficiency of systems (online) focuses on strategic planning, management and control of digital transformation
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
Digital transformation process – strategic planning, management, control and evaluation (examples of tools and methods).
- Digitization of HR and other processes at Škoda Auto, how to involve people
- Digitization and teamwork – a sample of concrete solutions
- Digitization and shopfloor management – practical use
- Modern technologies with common sense: Big Data, IoT neural networks, Smart company, blockchain – in the company’s practice
- Overview of tools and platforms for digitization
- How ready are you…?
- Online questionnaire to assess companies’ readiness to implement Industry 4.0 principles