- Get to know new possibilities and emerging tools that can be used in logistics and supply chain management
- Find out how some tools can be effectively implemented
- When these tools should not be implemented or what we need to fulfill in order to start implementing them.
- Sample global supply chain digital transformation project plan
- Current trends and possibilities
- What is digitization?
- What can we get and what are the basic elements of digital transformation
- What can we lose (competitiveness, invested money, …)
Connectivity and data usage
- Bigdata I.: collection and processing of data in near-real time
- Bigdata II.: what does it make sense to measure?
- Blockchain in both SCM and internal logistics
- Data analysis and its transparency
- Data availability, data transfer speed, transparent supply chain
Automation in logistics processes
- Levels of automation
- What is worth automating and when
- Examples of good and bad automation
- Automation vs. artificial intelligence in logistics
- Principles of operation of artificial intelligence (decentralized decision-making)
- The limits of artificial intelligence
- Examples of its use in logistics and SCM
Flexibility of digital systems
- Technological flexibility
- Software flexibility
- Process flexibility
Implementation of new elements and risks
- Roadmap for implementation in logistics
- IT security
- Safety in the event of technology outages (continuity)
- Risks in the implementation itself
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.