The course deals with the specifics of hybrid management – management in a hybrid work environment, which is increasingly used by companies.
- Realize the challenges and impact on manager skills of managing a hybrid team.
- To learn how I, as a manager, can improve hybrid collaboration and the functioning of my team.
- Identify possible “wastes” within the hydride mode of operation and how to eliminate them.
- To provide participants with best practices, recommendations and tips for effectively managing management in a hybrid environment and building a good atmosphere in the team.
Hybrid work environment models and worker functioning types
- Different models and ways of functioning of the hybrid work environment
- Different types of collaborators – responses to hybrid functioning
Specifics of management in a hybrid work environment
- What is different and what specific “problems” hybrid management brings
- Challenges for the manager
The “5 K” model – conditions for effective hybrid cooperation
- Model 5 K:
- What works/doesn’t work for us and what to do with it – tips, tricks and recommendations
- 12 Wastes in Hybrid Driving and How to Eliminate Them
- Solving situations from the participants’ practice and sharing best practices