Agile is a collection of practices, methods and tools, but it requires a change in thinking, approach and leadership of people. Come and get inspired, how to do it.
- Get inspired by Agile principles, realize their benefits for your own work.
- Identify the possibilities of applying Agile principles to work teams.
- Learn to identify the readiness of the organization and your own team from an Agile perspective.
- Learn how to promote Agile principles and thinking in a team.
Definition of Agile – you need to know what it actually is.
- What is Agile, what are its benefits and how can it inspire everyone.
- Basic principles, the difference between traditional and agile approaches.
- Analysis of our organization and team (are we Agile or are we far from it?).
- Key characteristics of Agile.
How to be inspired by the Agile approach – what can we take from it in our practice
- How to get inspired and apply the Agile approach to the conditions of the company – ideal scenario, realistic scenario.
- What are the prerequisites for Agile – what are the cards in our hands.
- What can prevent us from applying the Agile approach.
How to do it practically – workshop – how to do it in practice
- Which inspiring elements of Agile can we transfer to the team.
- How to proceed when implementing Agile principles – let’s inspire each other.
Mindset for Agile – find out how to set yourself up for Agile
- As an “Agile person” thinks.
- How to start “Agile thinking” in the team and in the manager.
Skills needed in Agile – what skills do we need for a successful Agile approach
- What are the key skills Agile requires (Agile team member skills, manager skills).
- How a manager behaves in an agile environment.
Setting and managing goals in an Agile way – it has to be done a little differently
- How to formulate goals, what must the goal contain in an Agile environment.
Agile team – do we want it? Let’s get inspired
- The basics of an agile team.
- Agile team principles – inspirations applicable to your own team.