The Solving Difficult Situations in Telephone Conversations course is focused on handling conflicting and challenging situations in telephone conversations.
The course “Solving difficult situations in telephone conversations” is intended for everyone who needs to communicate with a customer via telephone at a high professional level in tense situations. The course is also suitable for call center operators.
- To teach participants how to handle conflict and stressful situations in telephone conversations professionally and through customer-oriented techniques.
- To teach the participants to effectively lead and end conversations with long-winded customers.
- Develop workers’ skills needed to manage stress and stressful situations and practice relaxation and calming techniques.
Professional telephone communication (quick unification of participants’ knowledge)
- Verbal communication – active listening
- Explanation technique, questioning technique, paraphrasing technique
- Positive formulations, customer-oriented formulations
Difficult situations in contact with the customer and their professional management
- Managing an angry customer and his emotions, managing your own emotions
- Solving unauthorized claims, selected assertive techniques
- Conducting and closing a conversation with a long-talking customer
Types of customer behavior
- Adaptation of communication to individual types of customer behavior
Coping with stress
- How do we recognize our stress reactions (manifests of stress)?
- Stress or burden, coping with stress
- Preventive calming exercises and techniques suitable for use when working in CC
Training of model interviews from the participants’ practice