The Key account management course will strengthen your skills in building relationships with key customers and taking care of them.
- Realize the value of key customers.
- To improve substantive and personality analysis of key customers and in establishing an effective strategy for developing business with key customers.
- Develop the ability to actively listen and understand the customer’s needs, expectations and purchase motivations.
- To improve in building relations with the customer using accurate, objective and convincing communication.
Key account management
- Key account management concept.
Key customer characteristics
- Existing orders and their characteristics.
- Key customer potential.
Key customer analysis
- Needs, decisive people.
- Method of decision-making and analysis of purchase motivations.
Analysis of the company’s position with a key customer
- Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, how to use our strengths.
- Opportunities to minimize the risk of vulnerabilities and threats.
Care of key customers
- Methods of care.
Creative workshop of new ideas for customer care.
Building relationships with key customers
- The role of a decision maker and me as a human being.
- Building a relationship with a decision maker, building a relationship with a person.
- Personality types and strategies of action according to personality types of decision makers.
Setting goals and business development plans with key customers
- Setting goals and creating a plan.
Professional business communication
- Certainty, accuracy, objectivity and persuasiveness.
- Selected communication techniques.