The Negotiation for Buyers course is aimed at strengthening negotiation skills with suppliers in order to achieve the best possible terms and at the same time maintain good and long-term relationships with suppliers.
The course will be conducted online. The working methods used in distance training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and practical transfer into practice.
- To improve in negotiations with suppliers on terms of delivery and price so that the result meets the needs of the organization and creates prerequisites for long-term cooperation.
- Develop skills and acquire procedures for negotiating with suppliers.
- Learn to effectively use preparation for negotiations.
- Learn to identify supplier sales tactics and how to respond to them properly.
- Increase the persuasiveness of your argumentation during negotiations.
- Learn to use negotiation evaluation for continuous improvement of negotiation skills.
- The context of negotiation and the position of the negotiator, errors in negotiation
- Specifics of buyer negotiation
Preparation for negotiation
- Get facts, view from two sides, set goals
- Analysis of the partner, sources of information about the partner and determination of strategy and tactics
- Price analysis – research, price level on the market, quality/price ratio
- What, apart from the price, has an impact on our costs and it is important to have it under control
The course of the negotiation and how to conduct the interview
- Phases of negotiation, discussion, proposals, agreement, persuasion and argumentation
- Objections during negotiations, price negotiation and working with objections why it can’t be cheaper
- How to conduct a conversation and direction of negotiation
- Argumentative situations, formulating arguments
- Argumentation technique
Negotiation tactics and their management
- Salami tactics, fait accompli, good man and bad man
- Standard practice, a game with time
- Handling manipulation
Evaluation of negotiation
- Evaluate whether we have achieved our goals, evaluate the fulfillment of the agreement with a distance
Situations from the practice of buyers
Mapping and analysis of key situations, processing optimal procedures and negotiation strategies for given situations, role play – training of selected situations