The Financial Analysis of a Project course is focused on the use of financial project management tools from cost/benefit calculation to ex-post analysis .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The standard form of course implementation is online.
- In accordance with the requirements of PMI and IPMA standards, introduce the use of financial project management tools from cost/benefit calculation to ex-post analysis of project benefits.
- Problem statement.
- Analysis of sensitivity to change.
- Benefits (direct / indirect, financial / economic).
- Valuation techniques (IRR, NPV, PBP, ROI).
- Cost of ownership (Total Cost of Ownership).
Analytical procedures in planning
- Quantification of parameters and estimation methods.
- Ex-post evaluation of project performance.
- Project sustainability metrics.
- Selection of projects bringing the greatest value to the organization.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.