The course “Every phone call is an opportunity” is intended for call center operators, as well as for all those who can turn a service call into the resale of products or carry out business by phone, or arrange meetings for traders. It is suitable for call center operators focused on sales.
- To improve participants in turning a service phone conversation into a sales one
- To teach the participants to engage the potential customer so that he is willing to communicate during the entire telephone conversation
- To teach participants to use basic sales techniques in telephone communication with customers
- Recognize buying signals from the customer over the phone and be able to conclude a business conversation by placing an order or arranging a meeting
- Practice practical communication and business situations as part of audio training
Generating opportunities and selling over the phone
- How do sales opportunities arise during service phone calls?
- Advantages and limitations of telephone sales
Opportunity utilization and the telephone sales process
- Turning the service telephone conversation into the sale of other services
- The structure of a business telephone conversation
- First contact with the customer. How to make sure that the customer doesn’t end the call before I start?
Selling the benefit and identifying needs
- Verification and discovery of needs, questions on how to engage the customer in the conversation
- Arousing the customer’s interest in the offered products
- How to create a space for a presentation? Presentation of the offer
- Objections at the beginning of the phone call (I don’t have time, I’m not interested, etc.)
- Objections after the presentation, overcoming objections, methodology, argumentation
- Closing the deal, getting the order
- Arranging a meeting date for the sales representative
Model business interview training