The Customer Oriented Communication course is aimed at improving and teaching participants to communicate professionally with the company’s customers.
- Improve and teach participants to communicate professionally with the company’s customers.
- Intensively develop a customer-oriented attitude among the participants.
- To develop a friendly, customer need-oriented way of communication among the participants.
- Practice the basic types of conversations with customers in model situations.
Customer orientation – building a partnership with the client
- expectations and needs of clients
- technical and personal side of client orientation
Basic principles of professional personal contact
- creating a professional impression
- professional communication and clear expression
Communication game (introductory experiential exercise with detailed analysis aimed at understanding communication and active listening)
- verbal communication and active listening
- non-verbal communication and its meaning in personal contact with the customer
- explanation technique, questioning technique, paraphrasing technique
- positive formulations, customer-oriented formulations
Training of standard conversations
- understanding the assignment and solving the assignment / customer needs
- resolving misunderstandings, providing information
- solving a legitimate complaint
Handling comments and objections from customers
- types of comments, technique of managing comments
Difficult situations in contact with the customer and their professional management
- handling an angry customer and his emotions
- managing one’s emotions
- solving unauthorized complaints and requests
- selected assertive techniques