The Debt collection by phone course is focused on professional communication with non-paying customers.
The course “Debt collection by telephone” is intended for all workers communicating with a customer who is also a defaulter. How to remain customer-oriented and at the same time emphatically uphold the company’s requirements and thereby achieve successful debt collection? The course will strengthen your skills in effective communication with non-paying customers and handling stressful situations in this type of work.
- To develop the ability of participants to effectively and professionally communicate with non-paying customers.
- To supplement the participants’ knowledge and skills with new procedures and appropriate techniques in the field of debt collection and argumentation, thereby increasing the effectiveness of collection.
- Practical recommendations on how to better manage stress and burden after a difficult conversation with a non-paying customer.
Handling the situational contradiction when we communicate with a customer who is also a defaulter
- Customer orientation versus firm adherence to the company’s requirements.
Debt collection process over the phone
- Preparation and principles of communication when conducting an interview about a claim.
- Obtaining a “commitment – agreement”.
Consistency of enforcement
- Psychological aspects of enforcement.
- Manifestations and procedures of consistency in enforcement communication.
- Emphatic enforcement – database of emphatic formulations.
Professional argumentation in crisis and difficult situations
- Gradation of argumentation, rational and emotional appeal.
- Strategies and tactics in the enforcement process (salami tactics, fait accompli, etc.).
Conflict and stressful situations from practice
- Typology of behavior of non-paying customers.
- Situational techniques (handling negative expressions of customers – non-payers).
- Use of assertive techniques in the recovery process.
Coping with stress after a difficult conversation with a non-paying customer
- Anti-stress exercises and recommendations for debt collectors.
Training of model situations from practice