Hybrid work – alternating online and offline days – is becoming a new reality. Some cannot praise it, for others it is a source of concern. How to respond to this trend in order to maintain productivity, flexibility and teamwork? How to understand the different needs of people in a hybrid system so that no one feels at a disadvantage? This is also what our series of courses on the common topic of working in a hybrid environment is about.
The series consists of 4 half-day online courses: “Self-management in a hybrid work environment”, “Management in a hybrid environment I”, “Management in a hybrid environment II” and ” Online meetings” .
- Improve the ability of self-management and increase own efficiency within a hybrid work environment.
- Get better at managing a hybrid team.
- To provide participants with best practices, recommendations and tips for effectively managing management in a hybrid work environment.
- Learn how to conduct virtual meetings so that they are effective.
Self-management in a hybrid work environment (0.5 days)
- Hybrid work environment – best practices
- Planning in hybrid mode
- Practical advice on how to manage yourself
Driving in a hybrid environment I (0.5 days)
- Hybrid work environment models
- The manager’s role in managing a hybrid team
- Influence on planning, organizing, controlling, motivating and feedback
Driving in a hybrid environment II (0.5 days)
- The psychological side of the hybrid environment
- Manager’s dilemmas in a hybrid environment
- Development of independence and engagement
- Building and maintaining a good team atmosphere in a hybrid environment
Online consultations (0.5 days)
- Specifics of the online program
- Preparation for conducting an online meeting
- Management of the course of the virtual meeting
- Challenging situations during the virtual meeting and their management