The SPC III course – the project of statistical methods implementation in the organization is aimed at effectively mastering the process of deploying statistical management methods in companies.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- The training is aimed at effectively mastering the procedure of deploying statistical management methods in companies in the field of production and services.
- Participants will learn about successful applications in other companies and will receive, in the form of case studies, instructions on how to apply statistical methods in the design, change and continuous improvement of processes, as well as the Six Sigma methodology.
Experience in the use of statistical methods in organizations
- An overview of the most frequently used statistical tools and questions related to their practical application.
Implementation procedure using the PDCA cycle of process improvement and management
- Determination of goals and conditions, selection of key parameters.
- Data collection and choice of statistical methods.
- Pilot use of selected procedures and measures.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of procedures and corrective measures.
- Evaluation of qualitative and economic benefits, monitoring and documentation of new procedures.
- A case study of introducing statistical methods.
- A team project to solve a simulated problem. Processing and presentation of the project with the support of prepared templates in MS PowerPoint.
- Incentive systems to support the use of statistical methods.
Assessment of the application of statistical methods in EN ISO 9001 and IATF16 949 quality management systems by certification bodies
- Experience from certification and renewal audits on the issue of the use of statistical methods.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at phone number +421 254 418 513.