The Methods and Tools of Problem Solving course is aimed at acquiring the ability to choose the right tool or method depending on the problem and the subsequent implementation of this solution.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Learn to effectively handle problem solving tools.
- Gain the ability to choose the right tool depending on the type of problem or task being solved.
- Process the analysis and proposal of a solution to a task or problem from practice and master the tools helping to bring the problem to a successful end.
- Selected tools for practical use in solving problems.
Presentation of the methodology for structured problem solving
- The PDCA cycle (Plan-Do-Over-Realize).
- Overview of methodologies. When to apply which methodology?
Strategies for identifying the root cause (root cause analysis)
- Problem definition.
- Asking the right questions and identifying sources of variability.
- Knowledge-based approaches vs. convergent approaches.
- Isolating the problem.
- Contrast analysis.
- 5 x Why? Typical dominance of a root cause problem.
Proposal of solutions and implementation of countermeasures
- Good and bad solutions (including the most common troubleshooting mistakes).
- How to design a good solution, how to make sure it works.
- Implementation of solutions to the problem.