The Moderation of Problem Solving and Improvement Workshops course is aimed at improving the moderation of process and project teams .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Getting better at moderating process and project teams brings the ability to focus on the team’s most important tasks and make effective use of team meeting time.
- Moderators can handle problematic situations professionally and keep the work of the participants on track. Members of improvement teams are more able and motivated to actively collaborate in solving tasks.
Key success factors for workshop facilitation
- Motivational examples of practical experience.
- Video film with examples of team solving tasks and process improvement.
Preparation for moderating the workshop
- Setting goals and expected outputs.
- Preparation of the workshop plan and division of tasks.
Workshop moderation procedure
- Moderator roles and workshop management techniques.
- Mastering the start-up of the workshop and maintaining the performance of the team.
- Procedures based on the PDCA cycle (Plan-Do-Check-Act).
- Visualization and understanding of the process.
Effective use of teamwork tools
- Use of brainstorming, graphic process analysis, cause and effect diagrams and association maps.
- Techniques for setting priorities and gaining consensus in defining conclusions.
Solving the problem – Video training on workshop moderation
- Description of the problem, definition and verification of causes, design and simulation of implementation of solutions, evaluation.
- Video training with feedback.
- Plan for further improvement of participants.
For course participants, we offer the option of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
For ordering or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.