The SPC II course – problem solving is focused on the application of procedures that need to be mastered when using statistical methods in practice.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Give practical instructions for the application of procedures that need to be mastered when using statistical methods in practice.
- Show how to apply SPC in situations where process data does not follow a standard normal distribution and how to verify that the data measurement system is competent.
- At specific exercises using computer training programs, support the participants’ ability to apply the mentioned methods in their own processes.
Use of SPC
- Examples and experiences of participants with the application of statistical methods.
- Questions related to the use of SPC in organizations in the analysis and improvement of processes.
- Summary of basic tools and examples of their application in practice.
Special cases of SPC
- Application of SPC in non-standard situations, e.g. abnormal data distribution, trending processes, small series production and short production batches.
- SPC for continuous processes. Time interval monitoring.
- Parallel processes. Group diagrams. Special procedures.
- Samples of SPC problem solving from various organizations.
- Computer simulations of problem solving using SPC methods.
MSA – Measurement system and measuring capability
- Accuracy, linearity and stability.
- Repeatability and verifiability.
- Procedure for evaluating the capabilities of measurement systems using an R & R study.
- Evaluation of attributive measurement systems using the cross tabulation method – KAPPA.
- Practical application using computers.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.