The SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Diet) course focuses on the minimization of time rust and the efficiency of machine setup in production. It is intended for production and maintenance managers, foremen, leaders of work teams and specialists.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High level of satisfaction of course participants
The standard form of course implementation is face-to-face. In the event of an unfavorable epidemiological situation, the course will be conducted online. The working methods used in the distance training programs are chosen to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and practical transfer into practice.
- To become familiar with SMED procedures and their applicability in practice in an efficient way.
- Use practical examples to practice SMED tools and their application at your own workplace.
- Plan the procedures for using SMED in the organization and measure its results.
Procedure for SMED
Practical application of SMED in your own organization