The QFD course is aimed at understanding and practical use of the method for transferring customer requirements to business processes .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- To help understand and practically use the method of transferring customer requirements to business processes.
- The QFD methodology has its origins in Japan, when it was successfully used by Japanese manufacturers in the late 1970s to increase the competitiveness of their cars in the American and European markets. From Japan, it gradually spread to the USA and Europe. Today, QFD is one of the standard methodologies (e.g. VDA 4) used in planning processes, product and process design and process improvement in industry and services. Its outputs make it possible to effectively deploy the FMEA method and other improvement tools.
QFD — Customer requirements
- Discovering the “Voice of the Customer” and determining its importance. Internal and external customers.
- Evaluation of the fulfillment of requirements in comparison with the competition from the customer’s point of view.
- Data collection and evaluation. Identifying critical customer requirements for a product or process.
QFD — Technical parameters
- Specification of key parameters of processes and systems — in-house quality features.
QFD — Matrix analysis, determination of goals and priorities
- Creating a matrix between customer requirements and technical parameters of processes, products or services.
- Determination of correlation between technical parameters.
Benchmarking — comparing yourself to the best
- Competitive analysis or comparison with “best practices”.
QFD case study
- Examples and exercises.
- Examples of QFD application in practice.
Application of QFD in the organization
- Solving application questions in the area of competence of the course participants.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with the lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number +421 2 544 185 13.