The Psychology of Sales course is aimed at improving the creation of a pleasant atmosphere and building a relationship with the customer during business transactions .
- Understand the psychological needs of the customer.
- Improve effective communication with the customer.
- To improve in creating a pleasant atmosphere for business dealings and building a relationship with the customer.
- To introduce participants to mirroring techniques and allow them to try them out during the training.
- Learn to identify different types of customers and adapt the content of business dealings to them.
Psychological aspects of sales
- Three lines of sales: system, psychological, communication.
- Signals and indicators.
Communication with the customer – verbal communication
- Mapping the meaning of words, the intention of verbal announcements.
- Positive expression and customer-oriented words.
Non-verbal communication with the customer
- The importance of non-verbal communication in business.
- How to avoid communicating what we don’t want without words.
- The impact of non-verbal communication on the customer.
- Elements of non-verbal communication, eye contact, facial expressions, gestures, posture, movements, etc.
Identification of purchase motivations
- How to identify purchase motivations – choice preferences.
Identification of customer types
- Basic typology of customer behavior.
- How to identify the type of customer behavior and what approach to choose?
Building a relationship with the customer
- Mirroring techniques, verbal and non-verbal mirroring.
- Sensory types of customers.
Coping with mental stress in the shop
- Calming and relaxation techniques.