The Telephone Communication for Service Desk course is aimed at strengthening the customer-oriented attitude of Service Desk employees in telephone conversations.
The training is focused on the so-called soft skills and unlike standard Soft Skills training, it is adapted for Service Desk tasks and processes, set according to ITIL® Best Practice. The training is intended for IT operators of Service Desk workplaces. The training is prepared in cooperation with Omnicom.
- Strengthen the customer-oriented attitude of the Service Desk staff in the telephone conversation.
- To improve in accurate, factual, concise and positively received way of communication for the user.
- To practice practical phone communication situations within model phone calls.
- Improve communication under pressure and master selected assertive techniques.
Telephone communication with an internal user
- Principles of telephoning. Creating a professional image
- Structure of a telephone interview
- Verbal telephone communication (appropriate and inappropriate words, phrases)
Standard telephone situations
- Problem identification (effective and structured questioning)
- Selection of input information from the user
- Providing information and navigating when troubleshooting or troubleshooting (using understandable language for the user)
- Brief and effective communication of the Service Desk operator
- Informing the user about the further procedure of the solution
Handling difficult telephone situations in contact with the user
- Managing your own emotions and the emotions of an angry user
- Selected assertive techniques (to deal with unauthorized requests, long-winded users, etc.)
Internal customer orientation
After completing the training, the participant will be able to conduct a telephone conversation with a customer at a professional level, set according to the requirements of ITIL® Best Practice. He will be able to handle difficult telephone situations in communication with the user.