The Negotiation II course is aimed at improving the skills of the participants in negotiation techniques.
- To improve the participants’ skills in negotiation techniques.
- Familiarize yourself with other manipulative negotiation tactics, learn to recognize them and master appropriate counter-tactics.
- Deepen the situational approach to negotiation depending on the approach of the business partner, the situation and the desired goals.
- Realize the importance of preparation for negotiations and prepare for the difficult negotiations that await the participants in the near future.
Group Work – Bargaining Association Map
(serves to repeat and identify the level of knowledge)
Communication game Land negotiation (introductory experiential exercise with detailed analysis) – based on the analysis, different approaches to negotiation in different situations are identified within the group
Types of negotiation and situational approach to negotiation
- Positional negotiation, search for a compromise, principled negotiation, choosing the appropriate approach depending on the approach of the business partner, the situation and the desired goals
Other manipulative negotiation tactics and their management
Verbal and non-verbal power games in negotiation and strategies for managing them
- Working with words
- Reading non-verbal communication
- Playing with space etc.
Persuasive argumentation in negotiation
Negotiation with a difficult – conflictual partner
- Not reacting to emotions
- Disarm the opponent
- Change the game
- Facilitate consent
- Avoid saying no
Preparation and training for the negotiation that awaits the participant
Video training of negotiation and feedback