The Negotiation for Buyers course is aimed at developing the skills needed when negotiating with suppliers .
- To improve in negotiations with suppliers on terms of delivery so that the result meets the needs of the organization and creates prerequisites for long-term cooperation.
- Develop skills and acquire procedures for negotiating with suppliers.
- Learn to use preparation effectively and process preparation for a specific action.
- Learn to identify supplier sales tactics and how to respond to them properly.
- Increase the persuasiveness of your argumentation during negotiations.
- Learn to use negotiation evaluation for continuous improvement of negotiation skills.
- Practically master selected procedures in practical situations from contact with suppliers.
A game in which we find ourselves in the role of a negotiator. Subsequent analysis of knowledge and experience from this game and application of knowledge to our practice of negotiation with suppliers.
- The context of negotiation and the position of the negotiator, errors in negotiation
- Specifics of buyer negotiation
Preparation for negotiation
Workshop – work on preparation for a specific negotiation that awaits buyers in the near future.
- Get facts, view from two sides, set goals
- Analysis of the partner, sources of information about the partner and determination of strategy and tactics
- Price analysis – research, price level on the market, quality/price ratio
- What, apart from the price, has an impact on our costs and it is important to have it under control
The course of the negotiation and how to conduct the interview
- Phases of negotiation, discussion, proposals, agreement, persuasion and argumentation
- Objections during negotiations, price negotiation and working with objections why it can’t be cheaper
- How to conduct a conversation and direction of negotiation
- Argumentative situations, formulating arguments
- Argumentation technique
Negotiation tactics and their management
- Salami tactics, fait accompli, good man and bad man
- Standard practice, a game with time
- Handling manipulation
Evaluation of negotiation
- To evaluate whether we have achieved our goals, with a distance to evaluate the fulfillment of the agreement
Situations from the practice of buyers
Mapping and analysis of key situations, processing optimal procedures and negotiation strategies for given situations, role play – training of selected situations