The Line Balancing course focuses on minimizing the time required to complete the production process, evenly distributing work and time between different stations on the production line.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High level of satisfaction of course participants
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- We will learn the principles and practical procedures of balancing the production line in the context of the overall flow.
- We will understand the waste in the process.
- We identify areas for improvement (Management of bottlenecks)
- We acquire the ability to determine the standard of work by direct and indirect methods.
Introduction to the concept of lean production.
- Types of waste
- Value stream
Basics of production line balancing
- Such a time
- Cycle time
- Narrow place
Line balancing procedure on a practical example.
- Video analysis
Identifying the potential to improve the balance of the production line
- Yamazumi method
Determination of the Norm
- Direct and indirect (MOST) work standardization method