The FMEA course with the support of PLATO’s SCIO TM is aimed at the correct use of this software in solving FMEA tasks.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- The participants of the course will receive practical instructions for using the PLATO SCIO TM software in solving FMEA tasks – identifying and eliminating known or potential errors in the process before these errors become apparent to the customer.
- Under the guidance of an external moderator, the team will carry out a sample application of the FMEA method on a selected process/product in the PLATO SCIO TM software as part of the training .
Introducing the SCIO TM FMEA software
- How to work effectively with SCIO TM software
- Summary of the FMEA methodology.
FMEA solution procedure with SCIO TM FMEA support
- Determining the structure of the system and its elements.
- Description of functions and tasks carried out by system elements.
- Error analysis — incorrect functions for each investigated element of the system.
- Determination of coefficients Vz, Vs, Od.
- Determining the level of risk/priority.
- Improvement priorities.
- Determining corrective measures and measuring their effectiveness.
- Implementation of measures. Analysis of force fields.
- Archiving of FMEA documentation in PLATO’s SCIO TM for the use of know-how in other projects.
- Recommendations for the next procedure in the application of FMEA with the support of SCIO TM .