The FMEA course with APIS IQ-RM support is focused on how to identify and eliminate errors in the process using the APIS IQ-RM software.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Course participants will receive practical instructions for using the APIS IQ-RM FMEA software in solving FMEA tasks – identifying and eliminating known or potential errors in the process before these errors become apparent to the customer.
- Under the guidance of an external moderator, the team will perform a sample application of the FMEA method on the selected process/product in the APIS IQ-RM FMEA software as part of the training.
Introducing the APIS IQ-RM FMEA software
- How to work effectively with the APIS IQ-RM software.
- Summary of the FMEA methodology.
APIS IQ-RM FMEA Enabled FMEA Solution Procedure According to AIAG & VDA Harmonized Guide 2019
- Defining the product/process that will be analyzed in the FMEA project using 5T (planning & preparation).
- Determining the structure of the system and its elements (structure analysis).
- Description of functions and tasks carried out by system elements (function analysis).
- Error analysis for each examined element of the system (failure analysis).
- Assignment of AP (Action Priority) based on qualified coefficients (risk analysis).
- Optimization process.
- Archiving of FMEA documentation and results in APIS IQ-RM FMEA (results documentation).
- Recommendations on how to proceed when applying FMEA with APIS IQ-RM support.
- Possibility of connection with other APIS IQ-RM software modules.