The Design for Six Sigma course is aimed at improving the quality of processes and products using the Six Sigma methodology.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Effectively provide practically oriented training in DFSS methodology and tools.
- If interested, provide training participants (individually or in subgroups) with support in solving DFSS projects , where they can practically try out the procedures of the DFSS application and solve their own projects.
As part of the mentioned procedure, participants will get an overview of a comprehensive methodology and tools for how to proceed with the development of new products and processes:
- How to understand customer requirements and translate them into technical
- How to select and prepare project team members for a successful design solution.
- What tools to use when selecting and analyzing new concepts (functional, cost… analysis).
- How to proceed with the innovation of concepts (e.g. basic procedures of TRIZ, SCAMPER,…)
- How to align DFSS methodology with PDP(PEP) development project management
- How to determine and test the reliability and durability of new products.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com or phone number +421 2 544 185 13.