The Balanced Scorecard and performance measurement course is focused on compliance with established goals and strategies in the company using the Balanced Scorecard.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly with the help of simulations and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of course implementation is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and a priority focus on the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Using practical examples to show how the Balanced scorecard makes it possible to streamline the transfer of vision and strategy to the setting of goals and KPIs, as well as the communication of strategy and the measurement of goal achievement.
- Clarify the planning and tracking of strategic improvement initiatives, including Six Sigma and Lean management programs.
- Provide feedback and learning system in strategic planning.
What is Balanced Scorecard and why to use it
- Examples from manufacturing companies and services (telco, IT, financial).
- Goal setting and performance measurement.
- How to create an effective KPI (Key Performance Indicators) system.
Creating a strategic map for the Balanced Scorecard
- Relationships between strategic goals from financial, customer, process and learning and growth perspectives.
- Strategic map.
Developing a measurement system and setting target values
- Financial aspect — measurement and evaluation.
- Customer perspective — measurement and evaluation.
- Internal processes — measurement and evaluation.
- Learning and growth — measurement and evaluation.
- Determining strategic actions to achieve goals
Balanced Scorecard application in the company
- Connecting BSC with strategic and operational planning.
- BSC cascades for different levels of the company and their connection.
- Connection with personal goals of employees — examples from practice.
Solving practical issues of using the Balanced Scorecard
- Creation and use of BSC in the field of activity of training participants.