The AGILEAN course is aimed at improving the efficiency, increasing the performance and flexibility of companies.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
- How to return comprehensibility, insight and common sense to robust company systems.
- Concrete examples from practice and presentation of experience with increasing the performance and flexibility of companies.
- Agile thinking in management, Agile leadership – superstitions and real facts
- Lean and agile principles in everyday practice
- Agility in product development, hybrid management
- Practical experience with the implementation of agile management and Lean management
- How an agile approach can help increase process flexibility
- The best of Agile and Lean
- Examples from practice: automotive, financial sector
Selected methods and techniques of agile process management
- Gap analysis and elements of agility in processes
- New types of waste and their detection
- Building elements of hybrid cooperation