The course How to lead business meetings to a solution is focused on how to manage effective management and preparation of business meetings and workshops.
- Master the effective management and preparation of work meetings and workshops.
- To learn how to proceed in moderating workshops so that they are successful and reach a solution and agreement.
- To teach participants the techniques of moderating workshops and meetings.
- To develop the participants’ ability to handle difficult situations in the group.
How to proceed when leading and moderating work meetings and workshops
- Practical instructions – steps, phases of the meeting and how to proceed.
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Meeting Moderator.
Moderation of the workshop
- Orientation in the content – orientation in the process.
- Working with time.
- Opening and closing individual phases of the meeting.
How to ensure the effectiveness of the meeting
- Motivating the participants to the activity.
- Obtaining a common agreement.
- Coping with more difficult situations in a group:
– solving conflicts, disputes and dilemmas
– escaping from the topic
– when no one knows what to do next
– undesirable behavior of individuals.
- How to manage the most common risks and mistakes.