The course Persuasive communication during 5S implementation is focused on how to convince employees of the importance of 5S implementation .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- To develop the communication skills of the participants for the successful implementation of the 5S system.
- Learn to communicate in such a way as to promote understanding and involvement of workers in 5S activities.
- Learn how to work with worker objections and minimize resistance during implementation.
- Familiarize yourself with the procedures for handling difficult communication situations during 5S activities and strengthen communication skills for the constructive management of a 5S audit.
- The training is intended for a team of leaders, managers, or other workers responsible for the practical implementation of the 5S system in the workplace, department, or plant. The training is focused on communication management of change and implementation support, it does not include the technical 5S methodology.
Our situation and communication risks
- Are we starting the implementation, or have we already completed the technical change?
- What are the risks of not adopting the 5S system in practice?
- An implementation that didn’t go our way, now what?
- Important next steps.
The implementation of 5S is a change
- Changing the work environment, standards and procedures.
- Experiencing change and how to support its acceptance.
- Adaptability to change.
- Communication of change – an application for the implementation of 5S.
Communication during the implementation of 5S
- 5S system communication, persuasive communication with the team.
- Argumentation of benefits, WIFMs in the implementation of 5S.
- Motivation for implementation.
Challenging situations in 5S audits
- Overcoming workers’ objections.
- Coping with negative emotion.
- Engaging passive team members.
- Coping with a problem worker.
Solving practical situations from the practice of the participants
- Analysis of practical situations from the practice of the participants.
- Identification and training of the correct procedure.