The Harmonized FMEA I course is aimed at identifying and eliminating known or potential errors and problems in the system.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and a priority focus on the transfer of knowledge into practice . processes.According to the requirements, suitable software support for the application of FMEA in the organization is chosen, from simple templates in the Excel program to specialized database-oriented FMEA software with a standardized risk assessment library.
- Help participants understand and practice tools for identifying and eliminating known or potential errors and problems in a system, design, process or service before these errors become apparent to the customer.
- The subject of FMEA is the analysis of errors, their consequences and causes in order to propose corrective measures that eliminate existing or potential errors. FMEA can be applied not only to production processes and products, but also services, financial, social and other processes. The result of the FMEA is the adoption of effective corrective measures that will reduce the risk that the occurrence of an error brings with it. The determined risk number links the meaning of the error, the probability of the error, and the probability of the error being detected. This makes it possible to compare individual errors and focus on the causes that cause the error to occur. At the beginning of June 2019, a new standard was released – the harmonized FMEA manual, which includes the best practices from the AIAG and VDA manuals.
FMEA in quality assurance systems
- DFMEA (product/design FMEA), PFMEA (process FMEA).
- FMEA-MSR (System Monitoring and Response FMEA).
FMEA application project procedure according to the 2019 AIAG & VDA harmonized guide
- Defining the product/process that will be analyzed in the FMEA project using 5T (planning & preparation).
- Determining the structure of the system and its elements (structure analysis).
- Description of functions and tasks carried out by system elements (function analysis).
- Error analysis for each examined element of the system (failure analysis).
- Assignment of AP (Action Priority) based on qualified coefficients (risk analysis).
- Optimization process.
- Archiving of FMEA documentation and results documentation.
How to successfully apply FMEA in a company (highlights of harmonized FMEA)
- Agreements between customers and suppliers regarding FMEA.
- Transition strategy from the previous version of FMEA. Protection of DFMEA and PFMEA know-how.
- Basic (general) FMEA and FMEA for product families.
- Allocating FMEA creation time to APQP (advanced product quality planning) phases and MLA (maturity assurance) project milestones for new parts development.
Software support and practical issues of using FMEA in the organization
For course participants, we offer the option of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 254 418 513.