The EPR course – effective process management is aimed at providing effective procedures and processes , how to measure their performance .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Provide effective procedures and strengthen the ability to implement methods of creating a customer-oriented process model of the organization, evaluating the effectiveness of processes, their standardization and improvement.
- In accordance with the mission and vision, define the model of the main, supporting and control processes with the determination of input-output links, resources and control of individual processes.
- Identify key processes and create a system for measuring process performance indicators.
Introduction of company process management and standardization of processes
- Examples from successful domestic and foreign companies.
- Process-oriented organization. Impact on the efficiency of the company.
- A “living” process model in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949.
Tools for describing processes and responsibilities
- The main, supporting and management processes of the organization. “Core Business”.
- Process tree and organizational structure. Decomposition of processes into activities.
- Mapping processes and connections. IDEF0 methodology.
- Internal customer ties, process boundaries, physical and human resources.
- The influence of the process model on the clarification of competencies and responsibilities for processes.
- Management system based on a process model.
- Practical demonstrations using software support.
Measuring and monitoring process performance
- KPI – Key process performance indicators, their measurement and evaluation.
The use of the process model in increasing the performance of processes
- Process mapping, value flow analysis and LEAN management.
- Applications of methods in the conditions of course participants.
The course is intended mainly for management and workers responsible for effective internal development of companies, description, standardization and improvement of processes. It is aimed at organizations that want to further improve their process-oriented management system and increase the efficiency of the use of internal resources.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com or phone number +421 2 544 185 13.