Coaching for Six Sigma GB and BB projects is aimed at providing Six Sigma Green Belt and Six Sigma Black Belt participants with individual or group support in solving projects.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High level of satisfaction of course participants
The standard form of course implementation is face-to-face. In the event of an unfavorable epidemiological situation, the course will be conducted online. The working methods used in the distance training programs are chosen to ensure interactivity, adaptation of the content to the needs of the participants and practical transfer into practice.
- To provide participants of the Six Sigma Green Belt and Six Sigma Black Belt courses with individual or group support in solving projects, usually directly in their work environment.
- If necessary, it is possible to moderate working meetings in the company with the project solution team led by a potential Green Belt or Black Belt in order to support the effectiveness and sustainability of Six Sigma implementation.
- The content of the meetings follows the structure of the Six Sigma – DMAIC project solution, or only selected parts.
Defining the project
- Identification of customer requirements, understanding of existing processes, their inputs, outputs and performance.
- Creating a plan, collecting and evaluating information about the current state.
- Verification of the capability of the measurement system.
- Evaluation of measured data with appropriate statistical analysis tools.
- Identification of key causes.
- Creating a plan and testing solutions to eliminate the root causes of problems.
- Creation and verification of a system guaranteeing that the solutions will be deployed permanently.
- Preparation of the final presentation of the project.
Coaching most often takes place in the form of 1-day meetings online or in person at the participant’s company according to the agreed schedule during or after completion of Green Belt and Black Belt training.