The APQP/PPAP course is aimed at improving and clarifying quality planning procedures and communication between suppliers and customers.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- In accordance with the requirements of IATF 16949, the adoption of the methodology and the practice of advanced quality planning tools, which leads to the improvement and transparency of quality planning procedures, communication between suppliers and customers.
- In accordance with the requirements of IATF 16949, the adoption of the methodology and the practice of the tools of approval of parts for production, which leads to the improvement of the stability and capability of the production process, the improvement of the documentation and the fulfillment of the requirements of the directives for the suppliers of the automotive industry.
APQP — Advanced Product Quality Planning
- Why it is necessary to apply the APQP process to achieve improvements in quality and productivity.
- What steps need to be taken in APQP?
- What tools and techniques are used in APQP?
- Practical application of analytical and planning tools in APQP.
- Use of teamwork tools in the APQP process.
- How to use control plans to achieve measurable improvement results?
- Application of the P—D—C—A cycle. Planning. Proposal. Validation. Feedback and corrective actions.
PPAP — Parts Approval Process for Production
- When is submission required? Submission levels.
- What steps need to be taken under PPAP? Process requirements.
- What tools and techniques are used in PPAP?
- How to use statistical methods in PPAP for continuous improvement? Practical application.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with the lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 254 418 513.