Course 8D – problem solving is aimed at determining the causes of problems and subsequent implementation of the solution .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- To provide an effective standardized 8D (8 Disciplines) problem solving methodology established in the field of automotive suppliers (IATF 16949) with expanding applications in various areas of production as well as services.
- Process 8D represents the process of determining root causes and implementing appropriate corrective action. If necessary, it can result in a system change that will prevent a similar problem from occurring.
Why use the 8D methodology
- Example of customer complaint resolution and subsequent corrective and preventive measures.
- Quick and efficient solution to the problem and protecting the customer from unwanted consequences.
Methodology and tools 8D
- D0 – Preparation for the 8D process.
- D1 – Establishing a team.
- D2 – Description of the problem.
- D3 – Proposal of temporary corrective measures.
- D4 – Determination and verification of root causes (Root Causes) and escape point (Escape Point).
- D5 – Selection and verification of permanent corrective measures.
- D6 – Implementation and validation of permanent corrective measures.
- D7 – Prevention of problem occurrence (standardization, audit).
- D8 – Recognition of individuals and the team for the achieved result.
Keeping records of team meetings (documentation 8D)
- Records, visualization, standardization.
For course participants, we offer the option of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 254 418 513.