Coping with stress is an essential part of almost every manager and non-manager today. We will teach you how to do it on the Stress Management course.
- Identify and correct your reactions in stressful situations
- Develop the skills necessary to manage stress and stressful situations
- Practice relaxation and calming techniques
- Improve prevention against the negative consequences of stress
- Master appropriate communication procedures in stressful situations
The “Stress Management” course is intended for all those who are exposed to a high level of stress and feel that it is starting to negatively affect their performance and communication with colleagues or customers. If you want to do something about it, this course is just for you.
- How we experience stress – physiological and psychological symptoms of stress
- Good and bad stress, the course of stress
- Self-confidence as a basis for coping with stressful situations
Stress in the work environment
- Work stress map
- Load factors, proposed solutions
- Prevention of negative consequences of stress
SHORT RELAXING EXERCISES, ANTI-STRESS EXERCISES, INSTRUCTIONS FOR RELAXATION AND RELAXATION EXERCISES (this part makes up 35% of the training content)
Communication patterns under stress
- How do I communicate under pressure? – repetitive ways of behavior and communication
- Appeasement, blaming, admonishing and interrupting – are these good ways of communicating in stressful situations?
- What is the possibility of change?
- Situation – Thoughts and feelings – Reaction