The course How to set up effective company training is focused on how to specify training goals in the context of company goals.
The course “How to set up effective corporate training” is intended for employees responsible for training and development of people, for HR managers, as well as for other executives who are interested in systematically developing the skills of their teams. In the course, we address the answers to fundamental questions of effective corporate education.
- To teach participants to specify the objectives of the training in the context of the objectives of the company.
- Learn how to identify current skill levels and specify development needs.
- To improve in the use of competence models as tools of system development.
- To strengthen the abilities of the participants in creating a development plan and choosing education methods.
- Explore the possibilities of evaluating the effectiveness of the educational process.
Starting points in the field of education and development of employees
- Human resource development strategy in the context of the company’s strategy and its goals.
Education linked to the main company systems
- Systematic development of skills as a way to process quality, organizational efficiency,
effective performance management and development of corporate culture.
The role of HR in effective corporate training
- HR workers as “creators of prerequisites for success”.
Identification of development needs and setting standards
- The use of competency models in the development of people and the development of the organization.
Creation of training plan and design of development activity
- Creation and form of training plans, what form of development to choose.
Gained benefit from employee development
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of development activities.
Investing in talent development – how to nurture experts and leaders from within
Working with the participants’ personal development plan
The lecturer of the course has experience in HR management in important companies in Slovakia and abroad.