The Decision Making and Problem Solving course focuses on how to make decisions effectively.
- To develop the ability of participants to make effective decisions.
- Improve participants’ skills to estimate and eliminate risks associated with decision-making.
- Learn to correctly identify and evaluate the problem.
- To teach the participants to choose the right form of decision-making (in a group, individually).
- Master selected techniques of creative and effective problem solving.
- To learn to derive the most advantageous solutions and decisions.
Stages of the decision-making process
Types of decision-making processes
- Divisions of decision-making processes according to severity and level of information.
- Group and individual decision making.
The most common mistakes in the decision-making process
REACHING A DECISION
Decision barriers (objective, subjective)
Group and individual decision making
- Advantages and disadvantages of individual approaches, when to use which approach.
- Exercises to verify the effectiveness of group and individual decision-making.
Decision making techniques
- Pros and cons
- Risk analysis
- Benefit analysis
- Buridanov osol
- KO system.
- Analytical thinking – basic principles, most common mistakes, barriers.
- Correct evaluation of the situation, facts and available information about the problem.
PHASES OF SOLVING THE PROBLEM
- Work with information.
- Heuristics and algorithm, use of analysis and synthesis.
- How to prevent problems – creation of preventive measures.
- Effective solution techniques – when analyzing problems, finding relationships, defining the problem.