The Agile Leadership course is aimed at learning the principles of this type of management and how to develop the characteristics of an agile leader.
Agile approach is a collection of practices, methods and tools that bring more dynamism, openness to changes, flexibility and cooperation to the organization. However, their full use requires a new personal setting and a specific approach to managing co-workers. How to fulfill these challenges and become a good agile leader? You will learn in this course.
- Learn how to lead agile teams.
- Develop the characteristics of an agile leader.
- Master the principles of agile management.
- Strengthen your skills for agile leadership.
- What is an agile approach, the starting points and the difference between a traditional and an agile approach
- Analysis of our organization and my team – how are we doing in terms of agility
Me and agility
- Mindset for agility, growth mindset, openness to change, proactivity, willingness to learn
- Personal SWOT analysis
Key leader skills for effectiveness in an agile environment
- Future skills of an agile leader
“MOMENTS OF TRUTH” in the practice of an agile leader
Principles of agile management of colleagues
- Aligned understanding of expectations and purpose of tasks
- Collaborative approach and flexibility in finding solutions
- Rules of cooperation and focus on the result
Goal management and efficiency
- How to formulate goals in an agile environment
- How to give feedback
- Team coordination in agile management
Support for agile thinking
- Support for experimentation and flexibility in thinking
- We grow together – learning in an agile team
Three pillars of motivation in an agile environment