The SPC IV course is aimed at introducing the DOE method , which is one of the advanced techniques for improving processes and products .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Master a practical guide to using the DOE method – Design of Experiments, which is among the most effective advanced techniques for improving processes and products by providing a procedure for finding and validating the relationship between process outputs (Y) and factors that influence them (X).
- Use specific examples to verify how experimental design methods can be effectively used in your own organization, both in the area of production and in service processes.
- Compile the DOE application process for the processes within your area of responsibility.
Basic principles and tools of DOE
- A case study of DOE’s application in improvement.
- Basics of DOE (Design of experiments). Factor analysis.
DOE design and implementation procedure
- Experiment planning.
- Experiment design.
- Conducting an experiment.
- Analysis of results.
- Application of results.
DOE applications in practice
- Practical DOE exercises with computer support.
- Application of DOE procedures to course participants’ processes.
- Practical experience in deploying DOE in various areas.
Practically oriented training consists of an explanation supported by examples from DOE applications, group work on practical exercises, and simulation of solving real problems with the support of computer programs. During the training, the participants use the MiniTab® software or SW SPC for Excel, which will be loaned to them.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 2 544 185 13.