The SPC I course is aimed at practicing the tools of statistical process regulation , capability analysis , graphic tools of analysis and problem solving in quality management systems .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- Practical training of statistical process control tools, capability analysis, graphic tools of analysis and problem solving in quality management systems.
Statistical methods and continuous improvement
- Examples and demonstrations from organizations using SPC in process analysis and improvement.
- Basic principles used in statistical project management.
- The place of SPC in quality management systems. SPC in ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and application of Six Sigma methodology.
What, when, how and why to manage with SPC
- The procedure for determining the decisive quality and efficiency parameters for the application of statistical management methods.
Graphical tools for analysis and problem solving
- Basic tools for definition, analysis, correction and prevention.
- Histogram. Pareto analysis. Correlation diagram.
- Ishikawa diagram. Practical demonstrations of the use of graphic tools.
Basic principles of statistical process control
- Process stability and capability.
- Selection of samples.
SPC in measurement and comparison
- Creation and analysis of control diagrams of continuous quantities.
- Instability tests according to ISO 8258. XR, Xs and X indiv-R moving charts.
- Attribute diagrams np, p, c, u. Interpretation and practical use.
- Examples of creating control charts for various processes and useful hints for application.
Analysis of capability of processes and equipment
- Calculation and interpretation of process capability indices Cp, Cpk, Pp, Ppk and machine capability indices Cm, Cmk supplemented with practical examples.
Use of computers in SPC – practical exercises
- Collection, analysis and presentation of process data. Practical demonstrations of data analysis.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
For ordering or for more information, contact us at email@example.com, or at phone number +421 254 418 513.