The Reverse FMEA course is focused on how to guarantee that FMEA has been implemented well and to find and resolve errors in the system.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
- Based on practical simulation and pre-prepared FMEA simulation forms, to help participants understand and practically use the procedure and tools used in reverse P-FMEA. The subject of the reverse P-FMEA is the assessment of possible errors included in the FMEA that was carried out by the cross-sectional team directly at the workplace. Reverse P-FMEA is aimed at verifying whether possible errors have a control system (prevention/detection) and are working correctly.
- Reverse P-FMEA is an improvement tool that uses the FMEA methodology and reduces its Risk Priority Number (RPN). It is based on current data on possible errors, from audits carried out at the workplace. This assessment leads to the discovery or creation of any new potential errors that were not considered during the creation of the FMEA, as well as to the evaluation of values of occurrence and detection of errors based on actual data.
- The procedure used by the reverse P-FMEA is one of the recommended procedures that must be applied by organizations certified according to IATF 16949 in Article 188.8.131.52 Audit of the production process.
Reverse FMEA in quality assurance systems
- How to prepare and implement an audit for a reverse P-FMEA (R-FMEA) by a cross-sectional team (process selection, time schedule, team building).
- On-site FMEA review – compliance of process steps (FMEA, control and control plan, work instructions).
- New potential errors that were not included in the P-FMEA (R-FMEA checklist – questions, on-site risk testing).
- Observations of all potential errors and corrective actions on site (observation form).
- Creation of an R-FMEA action plan and management of R-FMEA activities (activity management, action plan, documenting measures in FMEA).