The course How to use data for managerial predictions is focused on the use of data and modern methods for streamlining processes in organizations.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
- Get an overview of a wider range of data-based methods that are used today for managerial predictions: from regression, through factor analysis, to neural networks.
- Understanding the basic principles of artificial intelligence (computer learning) and how to use them in various situations, but mainly in the company’s production processes.
- Strengthening the competence to “make more efficient” – from case studies, examples from practice and implementation procedures in the automotive industry.
- Clarify the opportunities of the application in the field of action of the participants.
Advanced streamlining tools in practice
- Prediction as an important competence of the manager in streamlining processes.
- Overview of quantitative (data-based) prediction tools for managerial decision-making.
- Correlation and regression analysis, including use in various areas of the manager’s work.
- Multiregression analysis including examples from practice.
- Analysis of the influence of factors and design of experiments (DoE).
- A case study of DoE application in improvement.
- Possibilities of use in your own organization.
Modern methods of streamlining processes using AI artificial intelligence
- Predictions based on neural networks and learning algorithms / artificial intelligence.
- Basic principles of computer learning (hands-on).
- Current trends in the use of artificial intelligence in industry and services.
- A sample and overview of more complex methods of computer learning (deep learning, etc.).
- Use cases of the use of artificial intelligence in the future (examples).
- AI software support, tools and services (overview).
Data for managerial predictions in the time of SMART technologies
- Current possibilities to obtain data and their capability.
- Big data – formats, storage, processing and overcoming related problems.
Online process control (OPC) and online process improvement
- Statistical process control vs. online process management.
- Immediate improvement and regulation of processes in real time.
We will provide you with more detailed information about the price, possible dates and training schedule at the e-mail address email@example.com or at the phone number +421 2 54418 513.