The Harmonized FMEA II course is aimed at acquiring the skills needed to effectively moderate an FMEA team .
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The form of realization of the course is face-to-face or online (or both forms) .
The working methods used in the training programs are chosen in such a way as to ensure interactivity, adapt the content to the needs of the participants and prioritize the transfer of knowledge into practice .
- As a follow-up to the FMEA I course, to enable participants to acquire the skills needed to effectively moderate an FMEA team and to solve FMEA application issues in practice.
- Provide both experienced and novice FMEA moderators with feedback for further improvement.
Critical factors for effective FMEA application
- What problems do we most often solve in connection with the application of FMEA.
- Examples from practice. Own examples and experiences of the participants.
Effective FMEA moderation
- Moderator role.
- Moderation procedures and techniques used in FMEA tasks.
How to select and define an FMEA project
- Determining the scope and timing of the FMEA application.
- Description of the structure of the system and its elements.
Moderation of the FMEA solution process
- Analysis of errors – incorrect functions for each investigated element of the system.
- How to moderate the qualified determination of coefficients Vz, Vs, Od?
- How to help the team prioritize improvement according to the degree of suppression of the causes and consequences of the error?
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of the measures taken?
- Practical exercises. Feedback and assignments to improve moderation.
Solving practical questions encountered by the moderator
- How to ensure the most efficient flow of the FMEA process while maintaining the objectivity of the assessment and the team members’ “co-ownership” of the results?
- Resolving conflicts and differing opinions of team members on evaluation.
- Standardization of the procedure and adaptation to the specifics of the given task.
Improving FMEA application in practice
- How to remove deficiencies found during audits or when releasing a product/process into SOP.
- The possibility of checking the correctness of the procedure and feedback on the application procedure by course participants.
- Exchange of practical experience and improvement plan.
For course participants, we offer the possibility of subsequent application support in the form of individual consultation with a lecturer or in the form of workshops directly at the client.
To order or for more information, contact us at email@example.com or phone number +421 2 544 185 13.