The course Presentation of process performance using statistical methods is aimed at practical demonstration of the form of presentation of process performance using statistical methods.
- Under the guidance of an experienced lecturer, participants apply the content mainly using exercises and examples from practice.
- Top lecturers with experience and experts in their field.
- High degree of satisfaction of course participants .
The standard form of course implementation is online.
- Practically show forms of process performance presentations using statistical methods.
- Point out the key information needed to properly diagnose the condition of the process.
- Introduce the most commonly used software used in process performance presentation.
- Explanation supported by examples from practical applications.
- Individual and group work on practical exercises.
- Discussion and experiences from the perspective of the participants.